We’re an equal opportunity employer and participate in E-verify. NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS.
To complete the employment application click on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” button at the bottom of this page. The employment application will open in a new window. You can either Print or Download the employment application to your computer using the toolbar at the top of the Document Page. Complete the form and send it to us by
We occasionally have job openings for the following positions
Landscape Team Member
Status: Full Time
Wage: Hourly, depending on experience.
This position performs a variety of landscape activities, such as planting, weeding, digging, spreading topsoil and other materials, general lawn maintenance, seasonal lawn preparation, and hardscape construction under general supervision.
- Performs planting and related activities.
- Performs routine lawn maintenance including mowing, lawn edging, weed pulling, and other routine lawn-maintenance activities. Uses lawn mower and related equipment.
- Provides seasonal lawn care, such as spring and fall leaf clean-up.
- Moves materials and equipment and performs related duties to assist in landscaping and hardscaping.
- Digs holes and trenches and excavates for hardscaping features using picks and shovels or related equipment.
- Hauls or spreads topsoil, gravel, sand, mulch, or related materials using wheelbarrows and rakes.
- Hand-finishes grade, and apply seed, straw, or sod.
- Performs routine construction tasks.
- Maintains assigned equipment and notifies the team leader of needed repairs.
- Responds politely to client inquiries and projects a professional image.
- Reports to work at the required time and performs duties as assigned by the team leader.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment, including the work site and equipment.
- Loads equipment and materials on and off trucks and trailers.
- Will, at times, be involved in related activities including loading /unloading of plants and materials, equipment and supplies related to landscape and nursery operations.
Knowledge and Experience
- A high school degree or GED is preferred. Experience in the landscaping field is also preferable.
- Candidate must be able to read and write.
Physical Demands: The physical demands outlined are examples of the type of demands the employee will encounter on the job site. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; crouch; stoop or kneel; reach with hands and arms; talk; and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
Job Site Conditions: The job site conditions described below are examples of those conditions an employee encounters while performing the essential responsibilities of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather (heat or cold), and moving mechanical equipment. In addition, job sites are located on both residential and commercial property. The employee may also occasionally be exposed to the homeowner’s pets.
The employee will work closely the members of the team and team leader.
- E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume is welcome to accompany completed application form.
- Mail to: Perfection Lawn & Landscape, LLC, Attn: Human Resources, 903 West Whitmer St., Central City, KY 42330