We’re an equal opportunity employer and participate in E-verify. NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS.
To complete the employment application click on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” button at the bottom of this page. The employment application will open in a new window. You can either Print or Download the employment application to your computer using the toolbar at the top of the Document Page. Complete the form and send it to us by
We occasionally have job openings for the following positions:
Status: Full or Part Time
Wage: Hourly, depending on experience.
Summary Description – Design, cut, and arrange live, dried, or artificial flowers and foliage.
- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
- Plan arrangement according to client’s requirements, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
- Water plants, and cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Order and purchase flowers and supplies from wholesalers and growers.
- Wrap and price completed arrangements.
- Trim material and arrange bouquets, wreaths, terrariums, and other items using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials.
- Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping financial records, serving customers, answering telephones, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
- Inform customers about the care, maintenance, and handling of various flowers and foliage, indoor plants, and other items.
- Decorate or supervise the decoration of buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities for parties, weddings and other occasions.
- Perform general cleaning duties in the store to ensure the shop is clean and tidy.
- Unpack stock as it comes into the shop.
- Create and change in-store and window displays, designs, and looks to enhance a shop’s image.
- Conduct classes or demonstrations, or train other workers.
Knowledge and Experience
- A high school degree or GED is preferred. Floral experience is also preferable.
- Candidate must be able to read and write.
The employee will work closely with the head designer, other team members and the general manager.
- E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume is welcome to accompany completed application form.
- Mail to: Perfection Lawn & Landscape, LLC, Attn: Human Resources, 1505 West Reservoir Ave., Central City, KY 42330